2015 Acura TLX 2.4L 7 Speakers, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, CD player, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Front Bucket Seats, Garage door transmitter: HomeLink, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Heated Front Sport Seats, Memory seat, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power moonroof, Radio: Acura Premium Audio System, Rear seat center armrest, Remote keyless entry, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls.
Acura Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Vehicle History
* Roadside Assistance
* Includes Trip Interruption and Concierge Services
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* 182 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury Cars Under $35,000 * 2015 KBB.com Our 10 Favorite New-for-2015 Cars
For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
*Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
* The TLX is the definition of smart luxury if you value the driving experience and appreciate Acura's cutting edge technologies like 4-wheel steering or Super Handling All-Wheel Drive over the prestige bestowed by having a European badge on your car's nose. Source: KBB.com
* Quiet interior; good fuel economy ratings; sporty handling, particularly with all-wheel drive; plenty of features for the money. Source: Edmunds
* Introducing the all new 2015 Acura TLX. The TLX has been shaped and trimmed to reduce drag, lift, turbulence, and rolling resistance. Weight has been reduced by using lighter tougher metals such as aluminum and ultra high strength steel. The 8-Speed 2.4L engine with 206hp with 182 lb-ft of torque has a Dual Clutch Transmission making upshifts and downshifts swift and seamless. Also available is a 9-Speed 3.5L V6 with 290hp and 267 lb-ft of torque featuring Variable Cylinder Management which lets the engine transition to three cylinders at cruising speeds enhancing fuel efficiency. Standard Precision All-Wheel Steer delivers unprecedented handling and is the first system that enables the rear wheels to adjust toe angles independently. Super Handling All-Wheel Drive is also available to direct engine power to match weight distribution. 10 stunning Jewel Eye LED headlights appear like gems in a jeweler's case and light up the night. The beauty continues inside with lit analog gauges and the On Demand Multi-Use Display touchscreen which controls audio and climate functions. The Audio System with a 15GB HDD media storage and 7 speakers allows functionality with multiple sources including USB, CD, Sirius XM, and Pandora. Also available is a 10 speaker premium system by ELS Studio. The Acura Navigation System uses hard drive data for ultra-fast response on the 8-inch screen and can display menus, maps and directions along with additional features such as Zagat restaurant reviews and real-time traffic. Acoustic noise-dampening foam introduced into the unibody provides vault-like silence. Available safety features include lane keeping assist, adaptive cruise control, blind spot warnings, and parking sensors. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Prices shown include a destination and handling charge and exclude taxes, license, and a Dealer Fee*
We will make our best efforts that posted prices are always accurate however, we are not responsible for any typographical or other errors that may appear on the site. If the posted price for a vehicle or service is incorrect due to a typographical or other error, such as data transmission, etc., this Dealership or Pixel Motion, Inc. are only responsible for the correct price, which will be provided as soon as we are made aware of such error(s). Ultimately, it is your responsibility to ensure that the information is 100% accurate with the Dealer. Posted vehicle images and descriptions on our website is representative to what is provided by our suppliers. Please note that the actual vehicle may slightly differ from its specifications and/or images. The Dealership is not responsible for any typographical, pricing, product specifications, advertising or shipping errors. Advertised prices and availability are subject to change without notice. In the event a vehicle is posted at an incorrect price due to these errors, or if an error in pricing was received from our suppliers, the Dealership reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel these orders.