2016 Acura MDX 3.5L SH-AWD w/Technology Pkg Ebony w/Leather-Trimmed Interior, 10 Speakers, 3rd row seats: split-bench, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Blind spot sensor: warning, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, CD player, Electronic Stability Control, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Front Bucket Seats, Front dual zone A/C, Garage door transmitter: HomeLink, Heated door mirrors, Heated Front Sport Seats, Leather-Trimmed Interior, Memory seat, Navigation System, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power Liftgate, Power moonroof, Power steering, Power windows, Premium audio system: Acura/ELS Studio, Radio: Acura/ELS Studio Premium Audio System, Rear air conditioning, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Split folding rear seat, Spoiler, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Wheels: 19'' x 8.0'' Machine Finished Aluminum Alloy.
Acura Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Includes Trip Interruption and Concierge Services
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* 182 Point Inspection
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Roadside Assistance
* Transferable Warranty
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Vehicle History
* 2016 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2016 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* Generous number of features for the money; adept handling; good fuel economy; confident acceleration; quiet cabin; excellent crash-test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The Acura MDX is as refined as it is sophisticated. It is adorned with gorgeous Jewel Eye LED Headlights, which are designed to help improve reaction times and lessen eyestrain. With SUVs and Crossovers, keeping vehicle weight low is important. Acura worked some engineering magic when they shed 275 pounds from the vehicle, all the while increasing unit body rigidity using hi-tech lightweight materials. Expert engineering make the MDX quieter with acoustic front glass, sound-deadening materials, and active noise cancellation. On the inside, drivers will find comfort and luxury amidst high-tech advancements. The dash offers a sleek look and convenient arrangement of controls. The MDX comes standard with a 3.5L 290hp V6, i-VTEC engine, which gets an EPA estimated 19 MPG City and 27 MPG Highway for FWD models and 15/27 for SH-AWD models. It has a 9-Speed Sequential SportShift Automatic and the ability to switch to manual control where you can change gears with paddle shifters. The MDX comes standard with a very generous assortment of features. Some of the items are the Multi-View Rear Camera, Anti-lock Brakes, USB iPod Integration, Vehicle Stability Assist, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, and a Power Tailgate. Optional packages give you amazing items as well. Some of them are Acura's Next Generation Navigation System, the Forward Collision Warning System, ELS Premium 10 speaker Sound System, and a 9-inch overhead screen in the rear with the Entertainment Package or a 16.2-inch split screen display with the Advance package which can display up to 2 video sources. Acuralink can also provide other services with a subscription including vehicle theft tracking, live concierge service, and remote unlocking/locking. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Prices shown include a destination and handling charge and exclude taxes, license, and a Dealer Fee*
We will make our best efforts that posted prices are always accurate however, we are not responsible for any typographical or other errors that may appear on the site. If the posted price for a vehicle or service is incorrect due to a typographical or other error, such as data transmission, etc., this Dealership or Pixel Motion, Inc. are only responsible for the correct price, which will be provided as soon as we are made aware of such error(s). Ultimately, it is your responsibility to ensure that the information is 100% accurate with the Dealer. Posted vehicle images and descriptions on our website is representative to what is provided by our suppliers. Please note that the actual vehicle may slightly differ from its specifications and/or images. The Dealership is not responsible for any typographical, pricing, product specifications, advertising or shipping errors. Advertised prices and availability are subject to change without notice. In the event a vehicle is posted at an incorrect price due to these errors, or if an error in pricing was received from our suppliers, the Dealership reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel these orders.